Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taylor's Decision

Well, we have been so super busy this summer. There are so many things that I'm going to post about in the near future. But right now, I have to take time to make a special post. This is my favorite one so far! As most of you know already, last Wednesday, July 16, 2008, Taylor was baptized!! Dusty and I are so proud of her! It is an AWESOME feeling to know that your child has made that first step to leading a Christian life! Taylor has grown and matured in so many ways. She has been an example for Dusty and me already and I know she will be that for others as well. Especially her brothers and sisters. They look up to her so much. Thank you to all my brothers and sisters in Christ for being such encouragers! It is wonderful to be surrounded by such caring individuals who are so strong in the Church. Please keep Taylor in your prayers that she will remain faithful in her Christian walk. What other way to end this than to say: Taylor, I love you, I'm proud of you, and I will do my best to strengthen and encourage you!

P.S. - One down, Four to go!

10 comments:

Chad said...

We are so very proud of her. She has now made the best decision she will ever make in her entire life. She will be such a leader to those around her.

Kim said...

Tell her Auntie Kim Loves Her! LOL I am proud of her and I hope that she will know she can come to us if she ever needs us.

Anonymous said...

hey hey, tell her auntie lb loves her too...lol!!!! i am so proud of her too. basically everything kim just said im repeating. i love yalls family and yall encourage me more than you know. love you!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

We are so proud of her.

Teale said...

yWe are so proud of Taylor- I'm glad we were there to witness this unforgettable moment in her life! :)

christy said...

We are so proud of her. I know you guys are. Congrats.....

Kim said...

Heather, I know that this would be a great note to leave your blog for eternity BUT I need more pics of the kids, updates and happy times...please come back!

Kim said...

Still waiting....patiently....Lori is hoping for some too via phone. LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

Me and Kim are teaming up to keep commenting you until you blog again. TEAMWORK TEAMWORK TEAMWORK!!!!!

BOWquet said...

sweet blog!