Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Children at Lads to Leaders

As everyone knows, we went to Lads to Leaders Convention in Nashville this weekend. Taylor competed in several events. She was a participant in Good Samaritan (Platinum Level), Know the Books, Oral Bible Reading, Bible Bowl, Pearls, Black/White and Color Photo, and Songs of Praise. I'm so very proud of her! She made finalist on Bible Bowl Team (7 & 8th grade division) and finalist on Songs of Praise. This is only her second year to compete. She has already accomplished so much and I'm sure there is much more to come.

Jake, Cailey, and Kota participated in the K-2 program. They were involved in Good Samaritan (Platinum), Songs of Praise, Song Leading, Oral Bible Reading, and Know the Books. I'm so proud of all my children!! I know that being involved in this program will help them on their journey to becoming strong, proud Christians.

Christy has more pictures of Cailey and Kota with their songs of praise. I will try to download them later.

6 comments:

christy said...

Hey girl! I am so proud of all our kids that participated. We have a great bunch of kids and they are well on their way to being wonderful Christians. I will have the pictures for you probably Sunday unless I see you before then. They are at Walmart now. We need to plan a girls night out soon? Sound good to you, Crystal says yes? When is good for you guys?

Anonymous said...

gjals

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the blah words on here. If you didn't interpret that I was trying to say that I was so super proud of your kids. They are excellent! Todd and I have talked about how well-behaved they are even when yall are not around. Yall are wonderful parents and such a great Christian family!

Candace said...

I am so proud of Taylor. It is evident that she has worked really hard this past year. She is growing up so fast.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

I know they were great! I wished I could have gone. I"m going to try to go next year. I'm so proud of all our young folks. I hope our child can follow in their feet.

christy said...

Let's plan a mommies night out. You know all of us mommies who need a short break (me, you, tera, jennifer, kim,..and so on) What do you think?