Thursday, April 3, 2008

Aquarium Restaurant and Opryland Hotel




First of all, let me start off by apologizing for being so sparatic in my blogs. Any of you that know me, know that I'm not a very busy person so I have no excuse(yeah, right!!). As I have already mentioned, we went to Nashville for the convention. We had a blast! Even though it makes for a very busy weekend, we still use it as a mini-vaction for the family. We treated ourselves this time by going to the Aquarium Restaurant. Loved the food, however, it was pretty expensive. The kids enjoyed the atmosphere. I think the adults did, too. Jace was a little unsure if we got him to close to the tank. He wanted to enjoy from a distance. We also enjoyed going to the mall and looking around. Dusty paid for me to get a massage at one of those kiosks. I felt a little awkward with people walking by, but let me tell you, it was awesome! I have never had a professional massage before. Sad, isn't it! Thank you Dusty for thinking of me and knowing what I need.

As everyone has mentioned in their blogs, we lucked out this year and got balcony rooms at the hotel. It was so nice to go out there and people watch or just listen to the waterfall. All in all, we had a wonderful trip and look forward to next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time, I wish Lori and I could have went too. I hope we can go next year though. Lori and I think you guys are the best parents and I know its not easy. It's great to have such good Christian friends as you are. I hope Lori and I are as good as parents as you guys are one day. By the way how did you know we would end up getting married after going out to eat that one tme? Anyway see you Sunday....Todd

Anonymous said...

Heather, those pictures are great. We love you guys to death and just wish we could spend more time with yall!

Chad said...

Your kids did so wonderful in Nashville. I was sitting there thinking last night at the presentation at church what wonderful hands our youth group is in for the next SEVERAL years.